Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Part for hose reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DrGonzoSnr

Can anyone tell me who makes these hose reels or where to buy parts for them? Mine has frozen and cracked and water comes out where I have circled in red. Would rather replace this part rather than throw it all.

Attachments

• IMG_20231218_102116~2.jpg
    IMG_20231218_102116~2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20231218_122255.jpg
    IMG_20231218_122255.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 12
Thanks, I just tried calling but an answer phone message says the office is closed until the new year. I live overseas but visiting the UK this week for Christmas so would have been good to get a part whilst there.
Ahh I forgot about his holiday, there should be other suppliers that sell the centre spindle for your clover or petal reel I think they are or were once called

Ahh I forgot about his holiday, there should be other suppliers that sell the centre spindle for your clover or petal reel I think they are or were once called
Yeah trying windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk.

But might it be possible to seal the leak? I can't figure out how to remove it so don't know how I would be able to replace it anyway! I can't remove the swan neck adapter whilst it is within the reel, any ideas?

Yeah trying windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk.

But might it be possible to seal the leak? I can't figure out how to remove it so don't know how I would be able to replace it anyway! I can't remove the swan neck adapter whilst it is within the reel, any ideas?
I've figured out how to remove it. Didn't realise the reel was in two parts.

This is where it is leaking. It feels like it is plastic. Might it be possible to repair it someway? Superglue perhaps?!

Attachments

• IMG_20231218_191822.jpg
    IMG_20231218_191822.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 6
This is where it is leaking. It feels like it is plastic. Might it be possible to repair it someway? Superglue perhaps?!
If you're anywhere near Alfreton, XLine might be open to pop in or get one delivered to you. £24 Inc VAT. Or get on Amazon and order a claber 40 as a back up. Much more steady than the clover ones but I suppose if yours is screwed to van floor it won't wobble over anyway. ?

If you're anywhere near Alfreton, XLine might be open to pop in or get one delivered to you. £24 Inc VAT. Or get on Amazon and order a claber 40 as a back up. Much more steady than the clover ones but I suppose if yours is screwed to van floor it won't wobble over anyway. ?
Try eBay a few on there but not sure how quick delivery would be or how long you're in UK for. Wish I'd kept hold of my old one as chucked it away last year when moving to the Claber. You could've had it for free

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218-183937.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218-183937.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
@DrGonzoSnr

I'm sure yours is the shorter one for a 465 reel.

Your handle maybe different

I would tend to order a complete new reel, either:

or

Remember to order all the hose barbs and O clips, depending if you have minibore or microbore on your reel.

Latest Posts

Back