Backpacks

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Nigel rees, Jul 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Nigel rees

Nigel rees Newcomer

Hi guys
    I clean trad but thinking about a backpack just for fascia and gutter cleaning are they worth having for just gutters and fascias tho. Was thinking if they are good going forward I could then add the extras slowly to be able to do Windows,
    Any advice much appreciated
    Thanks nig.

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

They dont hold enough for doing windows without a refill every house and a half. They are good fir chem mixing and application for SFG. Then just connect to custys hose for rinsing off.

3. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Yes, i did 4 sfg jobs yesterday with mine, halved the time it used to take me, next thing on my list is a decent trad pole ans a progutter set, should save me some more time

4. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

For £90, what's the big risk? Go for it

5. simon

simon Guru

i used a backpack for windows for years even after i got a van & tank. now 2 of us share a van mount & backpack & i have a separate backpack for chemicals,

6. Nigel rees

Nigel rees Newcomer

Thanks guys think I might invest in one I'll have a look at prices,
    I've got a Harris pole and pro gutter tools for inside the gutters and thinking the back pack will help the outside cleaning of them.

7. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

Nigel rees did you get the backpack if so which did you go for I'm in same boat . Green Pro Clean Ltd any links on possible back pack for myself looking for a 28ft pole pack pack brush type set using tap water for doing fsg as trad

8. albootyerbaws

albootyerbaws Well-Known Member

9. Poles Apart

Filling them up doesn't bother me, probably takes longer sometimes to move a van, reel, unreel, unsnag. I wouldn't prioritize cleaning facias, that's hard work if you want it clean windows instead and take on fascias if you want.

10. Nigel rees

Nigel rees Newcomer

Hi
    I Havant bought one yet I'm still cleaning off my ladders, been lucky so far that I've had easy access to gutters and fascists,but prob only a matter of time before I'll need to clean over a conservatory I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol.

Advertisement