Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Im no good at reviewing stuff, so if you post some things I should do to test it out. ill try do them.

Heres a few videos. Ive not used it, Ill have a go when I get back in hour or so.

videos uploading

what do you think of the pole??
I like it, its really light compared ot my poles. It has a really nice feel to it. I only cleaned the one window with so I dont want to judge it from that

Feel free to offer some tips and advice. Im pretty new to WFP so if im doing something wrong please tell me. This wasent my house it was up neighbours. ITs not been done for months lol

the only thing i would say is try not to be so rough with the pole, slower movements, otherwise it could, do damage to pole,

would clean the top part with the vents first and then rinse them, thne carry on with the reast of the window, and rinse it all again.

apart from that how you are doing it looks about right

the only thing i would say is try not to be so rough with the pole, slower movements, otherwise it could, do damage to pole,

would clean the top part with the vents first and then rinse them, thne carry on with the reast of the window, and rinse it all again.

apart from that how you are doing it looks about right
Im not usually that ruff, only on first cleans. lol.

Lol just clean first cleans like you would any clean, just takes a little longer, not saying you would, but rushing could mean you could miss something.

good videos mark ,one small thing if you want the pole to be more rigid open out the thicker first few sections as opposed to the right way i find it stops the pole being to whippy

good videos mark ,one small thing if you want the pole to be more rigid open out the thicker first few sections as opposed to the right way i find it stops the pole being to whippy
I know mate, I just wanted to see how rigid the top sections were. I had my self convinced there was another section where the red clamp is lol. Turns out theres not.

Lol just clean first cleans like you would any clean, just takes a little longer, not saying you would, but rushing could mean you could miss something.
Yeah your right, Ill try to take my time. Im not promising anything lol

Back