Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best low pressure 4040 membrane

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mkn8382

Hi my water pressure is low at between 30 and 40 psi what is the best recommendations for a low pressure 4040 membrane I am using the pure freedom one at the moment. Thanks Mark 👍

Hi my water pressure is low at between 30 and 40 psi what is the best recommendations for a low pressure 4040 membrane I am using the pure freedom one at the moment. Thanks Mark 👍
Speak to Daqua, the best in the business for service and parts

Doesn't sell cheap Chineseium knock off RO membranes either

Cheers have been looking . Think I am going to get a booster pump. Any recommendations some places want over £500 . Thanks 👍

Cheers have been looking . Think I am going to get a booster pump. Any recommendations some places want over £500 . Thanks 👍
Either of these 2 clarke ones work well with my 4040 membrane. Bothe available from Machine Mart/Anglian Pumping etc online.

CBM240E

Flow rate up to 101 litres/min
Maximum head 48m
Electronic control unit provides auto start/stop and protects against dry running
Corrosion and rust proof construction
Longlife double insulated impeller
1000 watt, 230v motor

CBP900

Max Output: 97L/min
Maximum Head: 32m
Motor: 900W / 230V
Max Operating Pressure: 3.2bar
Auto-start when pressure falls below 1.5 bar
Dry running protection to maintain the pump's lift
Low noise - quiet operation

Either of these 2 clarke ones work well with my 4040 membrane. Bothe available from Machine Mart/Anglian Pumping etc online.

CBM240E

Flow rate up to 101 litres/min
Maximum head 48m
Electronic control unit provides auto start/stop and protects against dry running
Corrosion and rust proof construction
Longlife double insulated impeller
1000 watt, 230v motor

CBP900

Max Output: 97L/min
Maximum Head: 32m
Motor: 900W / 230V
Max Operating Pressure: 3.2bar
Auto-start when pressure falls below 1.5 bar
Dry running protection to maintain the pump's lift
Low noise - quiet operation
Side by side to show greater size of CBM240E. Red and clear filter bowl fits on intake of CBM as well but using it currently in CBP. Both 1" inlet/outlets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606-233314.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606-233314.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 0
Speak to Daqua, the best in the business for service and parts

Doesn't sell cheap Chineseium knock off RO membranes either

Don't sell Chinese membranes do they..! Love to know who told you that..!

Well have to contemplating wich booster pump and other bits to buy I have ended up buying a new boosted Pure Freedom set up with everything apart from the 1000L ibc tank. Thanks again for the help and replies 🙏 👍

Back