Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best place for Rectus 21 connectors

WCF

Help Support WCF:

matt1458

I’m looking to stockpile a few Rectus hose connectors so I don’t have to keep paying postage each time a couple need replacing.

Does anyone have a go-to place to get them at a decent price?

How long should they last? I've had mine less than eight weeks, only have 75 customers a month and mine is failing regular. Really difficult to connect, pops off far to easily now, and when it does the water just flows out of it when it didn't used to.

How long should they last? I've had mine less than eight weeks, only have 75 customers a month and mine is failing regular. Really difficult to connect, pops off far to easily now, and when it does the water just flows out of it when it didn't used to.
Sounds as if its not connected right and you need to spray WD40 in the female end each day. Fiver a can and will last up to a year.

I haven’t changed mine for just over 3 years.
This is because I keep them permanently attached, and also use the protecter thingy.
I would imagine the lifespan would be much shorter if your constantly connecting them ???‍?

I haven’t changed mine for just over 3 years.
This is because I keep them permanently attached, and also use the protecter thingy.
I would imagine the lifespan would be much shorter if your constantly connecting them ???‍?
Used to last about a year with the protector ball things either side.. can confirm though, as soon as you employ someone, expect their lifespan to halve overnight!

Back