Best place to get reviews?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Diwrnach, Nov 25, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

So I have a freeindex page, yell.com, Thompson, my own web site, facebook etc etc, all able to take reviews, which do you think is the best place to ask for reviews?

Can't really ask them to review me on every site I'm on, which do you think is the most productive?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Point them all to your own website is what I would do. Meaning have only reviews on your own site so you also have complete control over what ppl write about you

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I reviewed myself on Yell :), it was glowing :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. cheapncheerful

ditto tuffers...i was good too...:rolleyes:

i do seem to think i do a good job....

i have a tuffers bed time tale....i will save it for later....

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Can't wait :)

6. cheapncheerful

well you bloody can cause i gotta cook the sausages first.....the wife left a note....fuccckiin sarchastic..tenchy spelling....or what...we are having mashed potato and sausages for tea....if you can manage to cook the sausage .....i foo kin wood give her some sausage when she gets in....er...its put the tatas on ...and stick the raw sausage in the george foreman:D till it looks edible....how hard can it be....not died from food poisoning yet....oh and stick two plates in the oven to warm em up...

7. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

My wife is a chef, been all over the world doing it, I don't have these food cooking issues :p

8. cheapncheerful

oops ....i ....er...forgot to start cooking ....im in the sh it...well i always am ...its just the depth that varies....

9. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Well don't leave it to late to post cnc....missing is on tonight at 9....lol

10. cheapncheerful

yep...i think i may give that a miss ....as its probably a six parter....okay i will take a look...........but what about celebrity i think i am ...........

edit...er...apparently...its already been on and i stopped the wife from watching it but...i er...didnt cause...i dont care ...me i would just watch star trek all the time.....

women are funny creatures i er struggle to understand......

Advertisement