Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best water fed pole trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe Preston

Hi guys I'm looking at getting a water fed trolley so I can have me son with me. Im on a van mounted system. Just wondering whats the best trolley. system. Preferably one where it filters its self with out putting the water out of my system. Thanks in advance joe jpe cleaning

I just bought a trolly and stuck a pair of puncture proof wheels on it. Then I bought a Gardiner Backpack and wrapped a bungee around it to the trolly. Fitted some hotwater hose around the handles to go up the wfp. I fill it with pure from my van's tank only when I need it which is once a month. This is the cheapest option and works a dream so I now have 3 Gardiners backpacks in case one isn't charged or breaks. Good luck finding a more sophisticated one.

I just bought a trolly and stuck a pair of puncture proof wheels on it. Then I bought a Gardiner Backpack and wrapped a bungee around it to the trolly. Fitted some hotwater hose around the handles to go up the wfp. I fill it with pure from my van's tank only when I need it which is once a month. This is the cheapest option and works a dream so I now have 3 Gardiners backpacks in case one isn't charged or breaks. Good luck finding a more sophisticated one.
I too just the gardeners backpack with a trolley. Small, worked well and cheep!

A Gardiner's backpack on a small trolly will get through tighter spaces. nice and light set up and easier to find a place to store it in your van. They are good, easy to service and cheap.
Pure freedom, more reliable and robust, and best if you decide you want to take barrels, so one man can use it while the other is working from the tank.

A Gardiner's backpack on a small trolly will get through tighter spaces. nice and light set up and easier to find a place to store it in your van. They are good, easy to service and cheap.
Pure freedom, more reliable and robust, and best if you decide you want to take barrels, so one man can use it while the other is working from the tank.
I have had a Gardiner backpacks on a trollys trust me the nano trolley is half the width

I can vouch for the nano trolleys from Pure Freedom, they're bullet proof. They're that good that the tyres are wearing out on mine, after 3 years of daily use I'm going to have to change the tyres soon as they're going bald, nice problem to have though ?

Hi guys I'm looking at getting a water fed trolley so I can have me son with me. Im on a van mounted system. Just wondering whats the best trolley. system. Preferably one where it filters its self with out putting the water out of my system. Thanks in advance joe jpe cleaning
I'm confused with this part of the question

I've owned xline 45 litre trolley for 3 years with the pump upgraded for chemical use.

Good system only problems I've had was a flat tyre aao u put solid wheels on.
The charge port wires are the weakness

I think he wants a trolly with filtration on it spruce like the Ionic’s Quattro
I did wonder, but where is he guaranteed an open tap or even an outside tap at each house?

When we first started wfp we were offered water by a lot of customers who didn't understand the purification process. With the advent of water meters, now alot of those taps are switched off inside.

Every one is recommending either a Gardiner back pack or a pf trolley which isn't what the op is asking about.

Latest Posts

Back