Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best way to clean Leaded lights

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So you do five operations to clean the windows, there's no need for that.
soap up the glass squeegee off the dirty soap then micro fiber off the rest of soap then a finel posish with a clean pad thats how u get the best resaults trad i wfp them tho 99.9 percent of the time as its quicker  :1f609:

soap up the glass squeegee off the dirty soap then micro fiber off the rest of soap then a finel posish with a clean pad thats how u get the best resaults trad i wfp them tho 99.9 percent of the time as its quicker  :1f609:
Wfp is quicker for definite but if it needs to be trad the way we do it ensures a perfect clean

Why, if you're wfp, do you come onto the trad pages?
Having been 100% trad for around quarter of a century I reckon if I wanna come on the trad forum and give some advice that's up to me

Plus being a mod means I read everything posted in every group

im trad and wfp im a all rounder its what ever sutes what ever job i clean , just because u have wfp dont mean u only clean wfp m8 ive cleaned windows for over 16 years still do lots of trad 80 odd shops a week plus a hand full of other bunglows park homes and insides 

im trad and wfp im a all rounder its what ever sutes what ever job i clean , just because u have wfp dont mean u only clean wfp m8 ive cleaned windows for over 16 years still do lots of trad 80 odd shops a week plus a hand full of other bunglows park homes and insides 
Same here.. I wfp leaded as it is easier but I also trad jobs.

It all depends what the job calls for.

All this trad vs wfp is a load of nonsense.

Clean them exactly like Dave B
They come out a treat!
But when I do 1st cleans then I bring out Mr Ubik and there left bling bling!
Cleaned one thee other day with wfp problem is in winter you have to wait a long time for them to dry and see thee end result although I must admit my wfp techniques are not perfect yet but when I trad them I myself am satisfied!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Maybe of topic
But for 1st cleans especially like builder cleans is wfp more effective
Or would you fellas agree
‘Nothing can beat being close up to the glass/frame etc...
If that makes any sense!
Yet to experience a 1st clean with wfp!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Wfp for 1st cleans for me

Bit of chemical and a good scrub can't be beat

Especially above frames etc

I had a first clean this morning and the conservatory had lead on the top windows and the door.

There were a couple of loose pieces of lead (which made it difficult to clean and dry especially as it was raining) and one long length of lead was missing.

Back