Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Black Friday deals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Purejb

Just wondering if anyone knows if skyvac or any supplier of them has done black Friday deals in the past? I'm looking to get a gutter vac and I'm not sure if it's worth waiting until then or not.
Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone knows if skyvac or any supplier of them has done black Friday deals in the past? I'm looking to get a gutter vac and I'm not sure if it's worth waiting until then or not.
Thanks!
If you are looking at sky vac just have a word with Rob I have always found him prepared to offer discount or a deal at any time of the year .

the skyvac atom looks the Biz i used to have one many years ago from Easter Trading co Alluminium Poles right Shoulder ache job . All Carbon Fibre now So easy looking

the skyvac atom looks the Biz i used to have one many years ago from Easter Trading co Alluminium Poles right Shoulder ache job . All Carbon Fibre now So easy looking
Compare the pole diameters and the inlet size. When I looked I found that the panther from GVS had the biggest diameter poles, flexi hose and cyclone entry. From what I read the smaller diameter the more likely it will block up. That said I do like idea of the release pole from Spinaclean.
I bought a Panther recently and have done a few jobs so far and it's worked great.
I have some more booked in this coming week with lots of plants growing in them so I will let you know how I get on!

Compare the pole diameters and the inlet size. When I looked I found that the panther from GVS had the biggest diameter poles, flexi hose and cyclone entry. From what I read the smaller diameter the more likely it will block up. That said I do like idea of the release pole from Spinaclean.
I bought a Panther recently and have done a few jobs so far and it's worked great.
I have some more booked in this coming week with lots of plants growing in them so I will let you know how I get on!
I found it best to 'flood' the gutter with water before vacuuming when using small diamt poles. Damp contents stick to the sides of the poles, making them very heavy after a while. It's the entry into the drum that blocks up the quickest. Having a side entry adapter is good to have.

Thanks!
Someone on here was saying Spinaclean put a vac on Ebay every so often. I bid for one which was brand new with all the latest poles and attachments which was £600 cheaper than the website price. Think it has doubled in the price I paid because I have 8 poles and bought the half size pole which comes in very handy indeed. Got a Gutter clear today at my mums neighbour and will do hers at the same time. Money making machine as far as I'm concerned and only £40 for a new filter.

i used to use without the big filter in . easier. yes the quick release pole is far easier than dropping poles all the way to the ground to get big sods out. as easy just to turn on & off. unless the long grass sod stuck in pole

Latest Posts

Back