Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyone know of any suppliers with Black Friday deals on ???

Stocked up on previous years from WCW but don’t see anything on their website ?
Most places bang prices up just before.

Last year's wintecs and purefreedom did this.

All a con like buy one window get one free all just a ploy to get you there to buy **** you don't need.

Most places bang prices up just before.

Last year's wintecs and purefreedom did this.

All a con like buy one window get one free all just a ploy to get you there to buy **** you don't need.
I bought a Pure Freedom elec reel in the Black Friday deal last year and it was same price as it's been for a long time minus the discount - I think it was 20% off normal price. So maybe it was just certain items that had their prices jacked up pre 'Black Friday'.

I tend to have a list of kit and prices that I would like then check and see if they are cheaper on Black Friday Week or 3. I don't think I buy anything just because it's on 'sale'.
You are right though you do have to be careful and aware of normal prices.

@CHWS I think it's next week (24th)? It was mentioned on the news the other day. I'm sure wcw previously did 24% off for 24 hours, but no idea if they'll do the same this year. Definitely depends on what you actually need, but they did have a gutter vacuum (Skyvac) quite a good price a couple of years ago. Gardiner don't ever do a sale as far as I'm aware.

Latest Posts

Back