Bloody hell what's he world coming to!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eviestevie, Apr 23, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

just sat on iPad browsing this site when I hear a name on the news I've got on in the background,Christopher knight!bloody hell I went to school with this kid and it's all over the news he's part of the pedophiles ring raping children streaming on the net!!!
    I have to beautiful girls and the thought of this makes me sick
    I think it's about time the government got tuff on these monsters and life inprisoment were they will get the same torture they have put people through
    Sorry depressing but my my gut churn

Advertisement
  2. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Sorry for the grammar

3. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

While I do think cutting their dicks off is too good for them, getting tough on these people won't change a single thing, they will still do it.

There needs to be a system where these people can hand themselves in and get help, at the moment they can't hand themselves in anywhere to get help before doing anything.

Not sure what the answer is, but I have watched interviews with these people on documentary's and stuff and the fear of severe punishment would not stop them.

Something needs to be done, not sure what, but harsh punishments while needed for offenders won't actually stop the other sickos from doing anything.

4. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Death penalty then and I mean it

5. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I have nothing against killing them, it still won't help the future kids from getting abused though will it?

6. seye

seye Forum Addict

Its really dreadful isn't it, you just cant comprehend the perverseness of these sicko's. What's even worse it drives right through the heart of the establishment as well I think we would be utterly shocked, disillusioned, and sick to the core if we discovered the magnitude of these disgusting predators. I also think these famous people of late that have been jailed for sexual assaults on young kids is just the tip of the iceberg.

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I think they should be locked in a room with a bunch of mothers with young kids
    Doubt they would last long

8. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

One less to do it tho

9. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Absolutely, but I would like there to be something that stops the majority BEFORE it happens rather than eradicating them after the fact.

10. seye

seye Forum Addict

I remember a friend who was into criminal psychology saying the one thing allot of these predators such as Fred west had in common was damage or problem in the frontal lobe of the brain. And as has been said killing those caught is not going to eradicate the problem the source of where this behaviour stems from needs to be tackled. Look at these pedos who have begged mot to be released from jail because they know they cant help themselves from offending again yet they are put back out to prey on a victim makes no sense.

Advertisement