Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bloody ran out on me !!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

also biger panes of glass

ie windows with 2 small at top then big underneath theyr a **** to rinse lol sometimes have to do it half at a time

Imagine someone working with high flow then someone working with low flow....

They come across bird poo which takes a lot of soaking and cleaning. The high flow user will waste more water.

Some people over rinse and over scrub which will have a big impact over the course of a days workWe all have varying styles so will all differ in water usage

Plus i never believed it when i was told but from experience i now know that i can use half the amount of water using my trolley or a backpack than i do with a van mount

Something to do with bigger psi pumps and lots of hose etc

All i know is i can almost half my water usage for the same results

I could never do 2 3 bed semis with 25l from a van
Its amazing how much work 2 lads with 2 trolleys can do in one day with 20-25 25ltr containers

Dont forget. Add hot water and there's another variable.

My 'physics' statement was based on all variables being equal.

We alm differ in style but I agree that those claiming 25 houses six days a week on 650L are talking pure bull!

Average day is about 500-600L for me. But I do a day and half compared to most WFP cleaners.

I have to turn the flow right down when I have company in the van.

Posted from my iPhone

Average day is about 500-600L for me. But I do a day and half compared to most WFP cleaners.
I have to turn the flow right down when I have company in the van.

Posted from my iPhone
Not sure if you've ever mentioned that before Damo. Day and a half every day?

I do a fair few old properties and the controller is set on 20%, as seals are just putty,sometimes water goes in even at that pressure with minimum effort, but good thing about old glass it sheets brilliantly.

Latest Posts

Back