Broken gardiner clamp on pole only 2 month old

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shaun1977, May 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Are the clamps easy to repair or replace ? The plastic casing on one of thm has come away so slides up and down and turns when I use pole

Advertisement
  2. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

Hi Shaun

Sorry that you have had this issue. They are easy to repair/replace, but as the pole is so new we can do this for you. Please ring the office on 01726 66400 and the office can either arrange to send you a repair kit and instructions or alternatively we can collect the pole from you and fix it for you.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDhbXTNMLPk

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I had same problem today on a SLX I have had it 6 weeks but been away for 2 so only been using it a month. Also the screws that hold the brush on keep coming loose (I have attached a Gardiners sSwear word!er which I think means I need longer screws) so I rang Gardiners today and they are sending me out the glue and screws. Good service :D

Advertisement