Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bus lane fine

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I dont mid cyclists too much but there is a main road near me that i use regular nd it has a "cycle path" in between the the edge of te road and the pavement, i runs for miles taking out the car cyclist conflict completely, except almost every day theres some **** cycling in the road either because he refuses to use the cycling path or is completely ignorant to the fact its even there, winds me up :eek:

I just had a thought....mr smurfy..if of course you pay tax:rolleyes:maybe you don't have to because of your age.....surely....a fine that comes about in pursuit of your business can go through as a business expense....I suppose if it happened too often they would moan but once.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I remember parking on the pavement which was car wide and came to a dead end as it was someones front garden wall, went off to work feeling smug and coming back to find that my days work had just been wiped out....apparently I was being done for obstruction...as to what I was obstructing seeing as I was parked bonnet up to a stone wall I don't know....but I couldn't afford the risk of fighting it...don't let em grind you down as they say....:swear:

I fell asleep in a mcdonalds car park in Derby , woke 2 hours later /emoticons/smile.png 2 weeks later I got a £80 fine ,, mmmmmm big mac was worth every penny ha ha

I hate cyclists in central london with a vengence

Squeezing in gaps between lorry and bus and then moaning when they get squashed

Back