Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Plans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I usually do four sets of a number, say six, and go fast up, slow down, 2 or 3 seconds.

Palm back, Palm forward, left forward right back, reverse. And sometimes use rope and a tennis ball in webbing I made, mix the grip work up.

saying that at the start my fuel and milage was outta control bu after a while jobs filled up and u had areas and rounds

dont freak at the start about the whole mileage thing it comes when the amount of customers go up

You claim it all off the taxman anyway

I always add my personal fuel costs on as well as canvassing lol

Never say hopefullyYou have to KNOW you will achieve what you want to

Then it WILL happen

That's my belief in how things work anyway

I refuse to believe that i can fail at anything i want to do

Just finished at the gym amd at 15.5 stone just did my first 10 unassisted chin ups/pull ups in years since putting 2 stone on

Last month I struggled to do them on the assisted chin up machine

Just have to be 100% determined
Interesting point about using the word hopefully (used quite a bit by myself)

I can kind of duck & dive by using that word and using 'can' 'will' etc brings with it a level of accountability.

I'll hopefully start having that change of mindset soon .......that's a terrible joke - apologies.

I learnt years ago that hard work is only half of it

If you don't 100% believe in yourself how can anyone else believe in you??

The only way to succeed is to know you WILL not can achieve it

I feel it has a sort of rub off effect on everybody else

I.e going to quote and quoting a decent price for yourself KNOWING in your mind you will get it

The confidence shows and makes a difference i feel

I like it, but maybe it's inbred or more likely learnt behaviour, but selective. I'm confident in certain scenarios/activities/areas but it's taken many years in that thing. This being a new thing, it's not there.

I get what you mean Jim but I have always been this way with anything

I don't get nerves and i don't worry about things i just go out and do it

Occasionally it doesn’t work but i would have failed a lot more not thinking how i do

When it doesn’t work i don't see it as failure..more of a lesson learnt and carry on

Latest Posts

Back