Busy Day Today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Donny, Apr 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

2 Roofs ,gutters, house walls and clean windows on these 3 bed semis, took 2 of us all day, they were minging, happy days got paid straight away and happy punters, coming back next week too seal the roof with Smartseal , weather permitting of course
    ford terrace 002 (Copy).JPG
    ford terrace 003 (Copy).JPG

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You did very well to get that lot cleaned in one day between the two of you. Nice Job Donny ;)

3. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Used my 2 powerwashers Smurf :D

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one :D

So how did you feed both washers?

5. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Both houses had an outside tap, fed the GX390 on the other side( not the pictured side) straight from the mains,pressure was good and had no cavitation issues, it has a 15lpm cat pump but didnt need full pressure for the roofs anyway
    and as you can see fed the interpump on the pictured side from the wheelie bin as normal :D

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

good work donny , what do you charge for sealing each roof including suppling the smartseal

7. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

I am charging £400 per roof , giving them a 2 coat spray , as there right next too each other and same colour will be an easy job, should finish in a day.

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

your getting good money there fair play , and whats the breakdown of labour and sealer , sorry for all the questions ,bye the way donny i done 108 bins today , a personal record , so im on top form .

9. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Good going that,ive done 90 ish bins reasonably regular but havent hit 100 yet, what do you charge per bin??? im on £3 for regular bin and £3;50 for organic bin
    The sealer per 20 litre is £125 delivered too me, i charge £150 for it, i have a HVLP sprayer and on these house expect too spend a half day on each roof, im gonna use a 20 litre drum on each house. That will give them a good 2 coats i hope if not enough i have some left from last year but hopefully wont need it, ive done others in scheme and have a good idea off how much i need.

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

thanks donny , i charge 5 euros on regular cleans and 10 on 1 off cleans .

Advertisement