Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A few questions for the old and wise..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Spudly

hello all a few questions that any of the more established could answer would be appreciated.

1. IBC heat mat? anbody use one? reckons it can heat an entire 1000l litre then ready to be pumped into van in the morning? any good?

2. I have a 400 GPD RO unit. Very slow to fill. Which booster pump do I use? or is it worth saving my cash and getting a 40/40?

3.I have a canvasser I'm going to hire. Somebody to door knock for me and I pay them an hourly wage. Is making them download a GPS app so I can keep tabs on her out of order?

4.How to I get rid of cigarette stains of sills? as I see a fair few on first cleans and I think customers would be impressed if I managed to get rid.

Thanks spudly

Even a 40/40 can be slow if your mains pressure is low.

If you are hiring her bu the hour as a kosher employee then you have everyright to know where your employees are at all times. (For their own protection of course :whistle:)

If you mean stains then Unger Rub out. The issues have a the ***** that put lit fags on a plastic sill, what do they expect?

I was thinking about this Canvassing/GPS issue I'm not snooping on anyone, why not pay them a minimal hourly rate say £8 an hour and incentivise them by giving them a bonus for every job that comes through?

Latest Posts

Back