Can you read customers minds?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Mar 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yesterday while cleaning a shop front I looked at the sign and white paintwork, I thought to my self 'I bet he asks me to clean the paintwork and sign when I go in for my money.' Bang, "can you clean the paintwork and sign?" Yep, I'll do it at 8am tomorrow. Today while cleaning an industrial unit trad style I noticed the insides were minging. I thought to myself 'I bet he asks me to clean insides.' Bang, he says "can you clean inside next time?"

Weird innit.

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

maybe ya controlled his mind through e.s.p. :specs

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Now you have to go to a job thinking " i bet she drops her knickers for me and gives me a hundred notes"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I . I see the c..t walking down the street , she crosses the road .... He's (me) not getting paid today ........

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

there must be something in ESP . the classic case is suddenly thinking about somebody you havnt thought about nor seen recently. later that same day you suddenly see them , often miles from where they would naturally be

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I hope one day I will be able to read the customers mind but I have decided to walk before I can run and will first learn how to read my own mind.

Now when the wife gets home I will ask her how I can read my own mind for a change!

7. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

You should start off with a book

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ha, had another one today. I knew this woman was going to ask me to clean the inside of her conny :happy:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement