Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No problem best you just forget about another tank with tap water in it. :Image9:

If using a ro/di in a van you would just need to connect a hose pipe from an outside tap then have the ro waste pipe feed into a drain. But to be honest using a small compact ro like that will take many hours to fill a van tank. That why so many use a small ro static instead as can produce pure water while they are out working.
I had a long think about it last-night and I think I'm starting to get my head around it, I think I was confused since watching a video on you tube where this guys van was all kitted out and there were many gadgets and other gizmo's attached to his van. :Image1: .

The idea of the two tanks was because I was thinking that the unpurified water would not be able to run through the purifying system quicker that you can use it.

There are ro/di systems available that you make enough pure the same time as you use it. Then again there is no need for another tank as they are connected to an outside tap aswell. Most 4040 ro/di van mount system can be used that way for instance whilst working on a large job that will use more pure water than you can physically carry in the van. The yanks like on demand ro/di carts so use them the same way but they still have to be connected to an outside tap.

First of all Rick can you check and let me know which way the backflush black lever is facing as 32ppm reading after the ro seems way to high for a new ro if been properly setup..

Backfush level should be facing across the tube in the closed position to produce pure water

To backflush the system it should be facing along the tube in the open position as marked up with a sticker which says "flow".

Just tested. Tap Water is 277ppm. RO 032ppm.

When I checked yesterday the tap water was 308ppm lol

First of all Rick can you check and let me know which way the backflush black lever is facing as 32ppm reading after the ro seems way to high for a new ro if been properly setup..

Backfush level should be facing across the tube in the closed position to produce pure water

To backflush the system it should be facing along the tube in the open position as marked up with a sticker which says "flow".
I'll PM you smurf if that's ok /emoticons/smile.png

There are ro/di systems available that you make enough pure the same time as you use it. Then again there is no need for another tank as they are connected to an outside tap aswell. Most 4040 ro/di van mount system can be used that way for instance whilst working on a large job that will use more pure water than you can physically carry in the van. The yanks like on demand ro/di carts so use them the same way but they still have to be connected to an outside tap.
Thanks smurf.

Back