Canvassing company?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Diwrnach, Aug 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Who are the guys to speak to? I know whizbiz is great but he is booked like a year in advance and Paul Dale who isn't that far from me but the same as above booked ages in advance.

Anyone else that comes recommended? I would do it myself and have a steady trickle of work coming in from facebook etc but looking at adding another day a week in time for winter when my other work slows down, and right now I just don't have the time to go leafleting or knocking so wouldn't mind bunging someone some cash and getting them to do it.

Any ideas?

Considering offering it to someone local and pay them double, but its the training so once again time....

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

you could try becky swan who targets commercial window cleaning or maybe she could recommen someone for domestic canvassing ,either way she has a good reputation on the forums

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

If i wasn't so busy I'd happily do it for the price of each first clean..
    I'm just that good lol

4. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I'd pay you in a shot mate, you would like it round here as well be almost like a holiday lol

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I dunno if a gutter london accent and missing front tooth while waiting for it to heal for next 3 months before i can have a false one would go down well round your way Diwrnach

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

At the moment i say "ello sweetheart " with the biggest lisp ever as it is one of my top front 2 that is missing

7. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Never know a bit of rough might go down well

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Had it out last monday and the clot fell out on Tuesday
    Apparently it happens about 5% of the time and leaves a hole that exposes the bone underneath and hurts like :turd:

It is called a "dry socket" and will kill for another few days yet until the hole fully closes and does the job the clot would have done

At the moment I'm on ibuprofen, cocodamol, benzocaine gel to numb it and a few polish beers

Gonna need to be healed by the 1st as am doing dry September and hitting the gym hard for the month to get back my fighting physique lol

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Wife and son are off to wedding reception in a mo and i feel so rough i am not going. .sit on sofa with beer and chill methinks

Been hard to motivate myself on the windows this week with the pain and the weather and not sleeping well

10. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

from wat i gather paul dale and whizz bizz is worth waiting on

but i no adamangler had bad experience with paul and whiz bizz is alot dear but worth it Whizz-Bizz

Advertisement