Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Company's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Guys

Ive been using PLJ from Leatherhead for my canvassing.

The guys name is Paul, very professional, was a cleaner so he knows his stuff too.

Most of his canvassed work has stayed with me, a couple of cancellations but generally very pleased. 

Good prices given to the customers and all in the same area. I would definitely  recommend  him.

Hi Guys

Ive been using PLJ from Leatherhead for my canvassing.
The guys name is Paul, very professional, was a cleaner so he knows his stuff too.
Most of his canvassed work has stayed with me, a couple of cancellations but generally very pleased. 
Good prices given to the customers and all in the same area. I would definitely  recommend  him.
Hi mate. Do you have a website for the guy you use or number?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

One thing i would say is,  i never base my advertising bye how many customers i get, i base it on how much money it brings in, i always do a income forecast on George to the end of the year before the flyers go out, then at the end of the year i see what i earned, take away the cost of the advertising and there you have the profit from the advertising then you can see if its worth it, ive been doing it 5 years now and every year i earn more. But also the more strings to your bow the better the chances of getting customer. ie pressure washing, fsg, render cleaning. solar panels etc etc.

Digging up an old topic but saves creating a new one.. 

Over a year since last post in this thread anyone have any updates I.e did you get the returns you expected etc and experience using Royal Mail?

The best canvasser is yourself.

I always say your round is proportionate to the amount of shoe leather you wear out.

Why pay someone else 2.5 times the amount of work plus accommodation when you can finish at 3 and knock doors until 5 every day.

Handed on a plate springs to mind.

Get out there and stop worrying about canvassing being done by others.

Makes complete business sense.

Bang on door. 

" do you need a window cleaner?"

"Yes", "no"

Job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick up 2 jobs in 1 road over 3 month.

"**** me I better canvass that road"

Job done and 3 extra jobs.

Why pay someone to do that?

It really is that simple

Any new job I get I canvass the road. 

That's why I never have a job more than 3 miles from my house but am full up.

Got £300 almost today and could walk to my house in 15 minutes from any job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back