Canvassing Dilema?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by me5380, Aug 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. me5380

me5380 Member

I am going out end of week canvassing my target is 6 new customers a day min £10 cleans,i am gonna target new estates (not social housing states) ther is also some really big houses where i intend going ,I am really wanting to try new flyers but i am worried about posting them into a £500,000 home,

do you think i should stick to the basics when targeting these kind of homes

or should i be bold and try something new,i d intend knocking on thse doors but if not in i will post a flyer as it involves alot of walking and some big drives.

I do enjoy knocking on these doors the bigger the house the better i find many people hav not knocked these doors before,i just dont want to spoil my chances by posting a flyer that is not the norm

what do u think

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Can we see the flyer?

3. me5380

me5380 Member

i have not completed it yet ,but i think it is a big risk,there is abit about knowing your audience when designing leaflet,i think i should go with gut instinct and stick to the norm.

but something is nagging me about sticking to the norm and being the same as everyone

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I think your worrying about it to much, A flyers a flyer to me, as long as it has your basic info on it. Its all good

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

dont worry about it, who cares what price the house is its the people inside that count, as long as it looks a good flyer dont worry just post them!

6. me5380

me5380 Member

iwas thinking about this one?

Attached Files:

7. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Making my eyes all fuzzy !!!!

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

think thats the wrong way to go, its got nothing to do with window cleaning,

got to keep it nice and simple

9. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

Whats it about picture says nothing to me waste of a massive space and a tiny line about window cleaning dont know how you come up with it but it dont grab my attention

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Its certainly eye catching lol

Advertisement