Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP FAQs card

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

just wondering if anyone used a Water fed Pole frequently asked questions card, for new customers to let them know what to expect.. Iike why are my windows left wet. Can you clean in the rain. Is there a PDF on the forum...

I have a whole section explaining the physics of wfp . Every time I give a qoute , I just write " the work will be done by wfp, to see more go to our website under " wfp " then they always know exactly what it is , and I'm saving a lot of jaw-work at the costumers place. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ahh the joys of pointing someone to wards a website.. I'm not in that position at the moment so it looks like it will just be a card of some sort

It's okay too ! The idea is just too let them be well informed,so you save the time explaining on and on... But anyway, it's pretty cheap to get a good site , doesn't have to be fancy either. Just a plain simple site . A few good explanations, and you're home free ! /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back