Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning one restaurant, ongoing cost estimate?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hutchings

Hey all, newbie here.
I do maintenance for a Mcdonalds store in Bristol, I did inside/outside for 2 years trad before a company took over.
I will be taking them back over as costing almost £7-800pm done 3times a week and they do a rubbish job, miss windows, never do the drivethru and meant to do the roof fortnightly but haven't done in months.
I already clean the roof with a pole/brush or telescopic jetwash lance.
I will be doing the windows 3 times per week.

I am looking into using wfp for windows and wondering how much i could expect it to cost ongoing.
I'm unsure what my tds is but Bristol water website shows hardness in area as 214 mg/l caco3

If I used just DI vessel/resin how long could I expect it to last?
If expectation is stupidly short/expensive ongoing how long might I expect a basic RO to last til filters need changing?
Otherwise I will likely stick to trad for foreseeable future.

As I will need to purchase equipment myself and claim on expenses later on I would like to spend minimal as possible (I know i know buy cheap buy twice, goes against my better judgement).
Otherwise are there any companies around that supply equipment and pay by invoice/setup an account that i can send directly to accounting? A company card isn't possible.

Many thanks for reading I hope the experience in this forum can help me out!
ps One day when i'm able to get a drivers license i will likely join the profession.

Attachments

• store windows.png
    store windows.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest Posts

Back