Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing Bi-monthly customers to monthly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliott randall

I currently have around 650-700 customers. And they are all on bi monthly cleans, but I want to change them all over to monthly. Im aware that probably quite a few will drop off, do you think it’s worth changing them all around to monthly? Also do I drop the price a few £…
Any help is appreciated thanks

I had around 50% monthly 50% bi monthly and moved them all to 6 weekly saying this is the way the business is going and everyone is going on 6 weekly
Lost 1 customer out of about 450 at the time
Now I have around 600 6 weekly customers and loving it
The customer doesn’t need to know you don’t have monthly jobs
Although I think the jump to monthly will be harder for them to swallow

I had around 50% monthly 50% bi monthly and moved them all to 6 weekly saying this is the way the business is going and everyone is going on 6 weekly
Lost 1 customer out of about 450 at the time
Now I have around 600 6 weekly customers and loving it
The customer doesn’t need to know you don’t have monthly jobs
Although I think the jump to monthly will be harder for them to swallow
Okay thanks for your help, changing them to every 6 weeks seems more reasonable too! Another quick question, did you drop the prices on your customers ?

I have move a few to bimonthly but just doubled the price. If you don't want bimonthly and they ask for it, just double the price and see what they say. They always think its cheaper but not with me. Don't usually get them when the penny drops that its the same as two monthly cleans.

Why do you want to change them?
Not sure if this is for me. Reason I want to change is because its the middle of town and I was charging a tenner for 9 windows. So now its a score for 9 windows every 2 months. The guy was happy with that and now its a pleasure cleaning them. If all my customers would agree to this then I would jump at it.

Back