Changing to WFP & New business

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jimlaffo, Jan 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jimlaffo

jimlaffo Guest

Hi fellas. I'm new to the forum so go easy :blush:

I have been window cleaning for 2.5 years now, traditional method. I'm doing ok, earning a decent living but I feel it is time to spread my wings a little.
    I'm interested in going down the WFP route and gaining some commercial work to go with my domestic.
    This is where I need your advice. Where do I start, and how do I approach businesses, hotels etc in order to pick up work? Do you phone companies? Or is it just a case of dropping lucky?

What I'm after is a mix of trad, keeping my best domestic work and WFP commercial work.
    Any advice would really be appreciated, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. We targeted midrise commercial (3-5 stories) because there was no compe***ion using wfp in our area for those jobs. It meant we could sell the benefits of pure water cleaning w/out needing to sell ourselves at the same time.

3. How much do you want to get into WFP? Full van kit or a little occasional use system?

If the later, i can help you with a cheap, cost effective solution.

If your interested, drop me an email an Ill explain info@clearvuesolutions.co.uk

Jeremy :)

Advertisement