Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Check a trade price list

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lewisricekrispy

I wouldnt say so mate. 

I charge between £1.50 to £2 per hole in the wall. More holes I lower my price slightly.

Bay windows are £3, conservatorys are £5. I dint mess around with £X.50, everything gets rounded up to the nearest pound mate. 

I'm a slightly different area to you. But not a complete world away. 

Not far off for an initial clean. Potentially miles off for a regular clean. 
My current price for a standard 3 bed semi is £16.00, this is 4-5 weekly. This is also now my minimum charge. 
It’s an easy 15min job. Not 1-2 hrs

Even I'm not that slow. Detached bungalow 1st clean only took me 35mins today ?
I'd say that's not a bad first wash time on your own unless it's absolutely tiny. Very few bungalows are tiny. Most have quite a groundspread and often take longer than the room number equivalent two storey house because of the extra walking and clutter to be negotiated. Once you've done it a few times and got to know the run of it you will probably at least halve the maintenance wash time. Fifteen minutes  without rushing I'd guess, maybe slightly less.

For how recently you started It seems to me that you're flying it. Good for you. ??

1- 2 hours to clean a bungalow or semi detached house?must be a very slow window cleaner!the prices are pretty ridiculous too.....unless it's a really dirty first clean...?
I'd be interested to know were they copy and pasted their content from  "A professional window cleaner can scrub your windows, window screens or window tracks to keep them sparkling" ?

Latest Posts

Back