Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Check The Job Out I've Been Doing Today !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

its amazing how people live,

seen wosre when we have riped out old kitchens, had to crowbar a free standing cooker off the floor due to the amount of greese and fat holding it down!

Seen s##t up curtains before had to get a skip in and had to get oil of a carpet as motorbike had been in living room.

This flat has mice or rats theres droppings in all cupboards and behind the fridge ! Got to go back tomorrow to finish the kitchen and clean the carpets then I'm outta there!!! Makes me sick

heck mate that's a bad one.have you got a little number with a lettings agent.I've got one who uses me occasionally but being undercut at minute but every time they nause it up I've to go and sort it which is quite a lot

That x5 mop I was on about would bring up the sink and get that surface shi?e off the cooker hood and would do the gas burners a treat and go a long way to degreasing the cooker probably struggle with that grouting but would shift the top layer of gunge

That x5 mop I was on about would bring up the sink and get that surface shi?e off the cooker hood and would do the gas burners a treat and go a long way to degreasing the cooker probably struggle with that grouting but would shift the top layer of gunge
What that x5 mop mate is it good?

Ady spurs hope you had a good weekend up north mate Neil the x5 would remove all the crud from the tap base and the nozzle I know this cause my mate uses one on clean ups for landlords he as to cope with dog sh?te and also sorts some of his cleans involve two to three skips and building renovations after clean up he does ok so doesn't mind so much and as lost all sense of smell lucky begger

He won't invest lots of money in equipment as it wouldn't be there long these areas are pretty rough by most people's standards the landlords expectations are exceeded with the x5 wouldn't do for top end clients but your less than upmarket clients it would hold its own but heavy on microfibre cloths as once steamed on dirt hits the cloth takes some scrubbing to get em useable again never look clean after first use these cloths

There is some a***s available from chemists proper chemists not boots proper rubber glove acid that clean grout will try and find out off my mate but he has started ripping out tiled surrounds and fitting PVC sheeting to sink areas in these rough holes as its a never ending cycle on these properties

Ady spurs hope you had a good weekend up north mate Neil the x5 would remove all the crud from the tap base and the nozzle I know this cause my mate uses one on clean ups for landlords he as to cope with dog sh?te and also sorts some of his cleans involve two to three skips and building renovations after clean up he does ok so doesn't mind so much and as lost all sense of smell lucky begger
Spurs were at home this week mate.up to Liverpool soon so the cockney,Essex lot will be up there then.

I know instrength thinks I have no idea but seriously although this is a small cheap less than £80 on eBay steam cleaner that only kicks out steam for about 15 to 20 mins and is only designed for domestic situations fitted with standard 13amp plug top it kicks ass on dirt and scale a bit of elbow grease needs to be added here and there but for the money there's thousands of these been sold if you can get your hands on one to try for the money they are ok beats scrubbing with a green pad buddy if used with your cleaning product knowledge could be great addition very light to use to but watch that water level and don't touch the steam it's wicked

Nice one newbie top man, let me know what the acid stuff is, this job is a killer !! It needs a new kitchen and bathroom but landlord wont pay apparently!!

Just done a search on google its called m****** ***id (h*********)you need to do your research before you use it and highly recommend speaking to a chemist before embarking with this stuff you have to dilute it before you can use it and whatever you apply it with needs disposing of correctly don't breathe this **** in it is the last resort to cleaning tiles and grout but the results are amazing I think he picked up the tip off tv but really vital you speak to a chemist before embarking on its use it can be bought in small quantities from old fashioned hardware stores caustic soda is tame in comparison to this stuff

Just done a search on google its called muriatic acid (hydrochloride acid) you need to do your research before you use it and highly recommend speaking to a chemist before embarking with this stuff you have to dilute it before you can use it and whatever you apply it with needs disposing of correctly don't breathe this **** in it is the last resort to cleaning tiles and grout but the results are amazing I think he picked up the tip off tv but really vital you speak to a chemist before embarking on its use it can be bought in small quantities from old fashioned hardware stores caustic soda is tame in comparison to this stuff
Used this be careful but s##t hot stuff.keep it quiet when using it as serious stuff.

No they will take a good hard look at you explain exactly what you want to use it for and explain that warm water and bleach steam etc wont touch the discolouration explain you are aware that its not child's play and that its serious stuff maybe andyspurs could assist better with getting hold of this stuff my mate goes clay pigeon shooting with an old chemist that helps him source his some chemists may refuse to sell it to you

Newbie is right,not sure if you can buy it over the counter as very dangerous.when I used it on company boss told me to keep it hush,hush that we were using it because it was that strong.for end of tenancy cleans you'll be okay.try online or your local cleaning supplies and make sure you have safety sheets in van In case you have accident and on site.good luck and be careful with it mate I've used it and its strong!!

Back