Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas party

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Now that's good thinking if you can get away with it:)One company I worked for many moons ago I was given a company credit card for taking VIP's out and about when they visited the UK. I think I might have given the financial director a bit of a heart attack as the bills was huge but nothing was ever said. :laugh:
My brother runs a very large window cleaning business and takes his family to center parks and claims for it ! Ok not as grand as flying to the Alps but he gets away with it so I'm going to try too /emoticons/wink.png

What line of work was you into then smurf?

Lets just say I was a high flyer working for the man. Mums the word and all that.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Lets just say I was a high flyer working for the man. Mums the word and all that.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Just call me smurf ; smurf bond lol , my wife has spent many years working abroad and when in Egypt she was given a no limits credit card to keep the clients on side so to say

Who the hell would want to see me shrivelled up body.

Only a complete wacko would do things like that surely? :rolleyes:

;)I play golf with my brother sometimes

Proper meal and as much beer as i can handle

Classed as a "business lunch"

These people who work in investments like to flaunt it a bit

While we pay them huge bonuses

I like to tell him he is out of order while eating my sirloin steak

and theres me ....not having a maccy d cause....there was a queue of school kids blocking the door.../emoticons/biggrin.png business lunch my ar se,..

Who the hell would want to see me shrivelled up body.Only a complete wacko would do things like that surely? :rolleyes:
Blimey smurf....hell of a

Who the hell would want to see me shrivelled up body.Only a complete wacko would do things like that surely? :rolleyes:
oh smurf....don't put yourself down...there's bound to be someone out there for yea....

View attachment 3337

ahhh you got a piccy of my missus before her makeup...:rofl:

now you dont look at the fire when you poke it......
If her picture was sat on the mantelpiece I wouldn't go anywhere near the fire...lol

Just a thought lads, I'm taking my family skiing over xmas and just thought could I claim it as a work holiday/xmas do ? The wife does my bookkeeping so is a bit like a works outing ????
Ooh look at you :finger:/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back