Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got possibly £30 in tips but 90% of my customers pay through BACS or paypal so like already said I'm like a utility bill /emoticons/smile.png
Think of the money you save from fuel by not going back and collecting.....if I had the choice of £250 tips once a year and never collecting again, I would choose the latter.

Think of the money you save from fuel by not going back and collecting.....if I had the choice of £250 tips once a year and never collecting again, I would choose the latter.
Totally agree shaz /emoticons/wink.png

I don't expect any tips in this day and age as I’m just grateful for their custom.

However I do get tips from one-off jobs now and again all year round which is very kind and totally unexpected /emoticons/smile.png

I'm of the same opinion as Smurf, Im just happy getting paid for the job I do (whether that be the windows or repairing people's computers etc)

best year for tips . the vans got so many boxes of choc in it its piled high with the stuff - theyre already opened now,i predict theyll be eaten in there by the van rats for many many months

Yeah, interesting that mate. S if u get everyone to pay online, does it work very smoothly in your opinion or do some still not get around to paying? I think a mixture is going to be my future, ive started getting some customers to do a bank transfer while others i know wont be in i text the day before and they leave the money for me. I would say 50% of my customers are in when i clean them, i think if everyone was at work and all paid online then youre right, very little relationship there, u become another utility bill to pay. You wouldnt tip eon or british gas
Online works great for me they pay the same day /night or the next day I never collect or never have to chase up money. I txt night before to for them to leave the gate open and money out but people prefer to pay online for some reason I don't care how I get paid as long as the money comes in constantly [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im up to about £100. wont get much more than that......thining about wearing a mini skirt high boots etc next week...lol
Lol,...If you dress like that Shaz, you can come and clean my windows :rofl:

Imin if youup to about £100. wont get much more than that......thining about wearing a mini skirt high boots etc next week...lol
Mark my words shazzy.....the tips will come rolling If you dress like that. Make sure you post a piccy and I am sure a lot of us on here will be tipping via paypal /emoticons/smile.png

Do they do size 13 high heels as I might try that one myself if it works? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Do they do size 13 high heels as I might try that one myself if it works? /emoticons/biggrin.png
The mind boggles......

446.jpg

I got around £200 in tips last week, some chocolates and wine, still two working days to go. :thumbsup:

I dont expect tips either but they are nice, i tipped the hairdresser and the postman last week.

Have u tipped anyone? :rolleyes:

Back