Christmas wreath on front door

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Dirty Marks Cleaning, Dec 18, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. image.jpeg

Don't Christmas wreaths get in the way when cleaning front doors. The other day I also had to take down some Christmas lights to clean a gutter and fascia. Have you run into Christmas obstacles?

Merry Christmas....

Mark

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

lol they dont get cleaned if they have **** hanging on them
    customers understand like they only up one month a year

and any fdg work no get done till after xmas if stuff hanging on them

3. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

Same with Peter on this one, everydoor I've got has a window in it, and don't touch them if wreaths or other decorations are on, your custies will understand that.

4. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I just lift it up, clean, blade, wipe edges, move to next window take 5 sec longer

5. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Erm, just clean around them perhaps, thats what I do, no extra time, just crack on, simples.

6. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

was thinking this today, ran into 3 of them, they got cleaned above and below, i dont move obstacles im a lazy ****

Advertisement