Commercial

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by evo343, Aug 8, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. evo343

evo343 Member

I had a phone call today from the New Look shop in our local town to come in and give them a quote tomorrow. now as this my first commercial call I thought id ask you guys first. do you charge more for commercials because they can probably afford it, or quote lower on the basis that they will get quotes from a few windys and pick the lowest?

they want it done fortnightly, its a pretty small shop, two windows at the front measuring 2 x 1.5m each max. and a double door inbetween the windows. im thinking about 12 to 15 quid fortnightly? or am I way off the mark for that?

new look.jpg

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

if its just outside you would be lucky to get that for it, there are a few store fronts that start from £5 around here!

3. evo343

evo343 Member

ok so looks like Im way off the mark then!! haha. good job I asked first, because ive only been doing this for a couple of weeks im still finding pricing difficult, although its getting easier on residential.

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I agree you don't get much for shop fronts £5 -£8 if your lucky

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Can't see how's it's worth it, I bet you won't get many more. Some old bloke will do it for £4/£5 mate.

That's a £6 shop

6. evo343

evo343 Member

so im looking at 5-8 quid then. for me its more about getting the job rather than getting a massive price, because im pretty sure the last windy to do this store did the whole street of shops, so could lead onto other jobs if I get it.

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

this paddy power one in our town has a budget of £35 a month to clean it.

it needs cleaning once a week on the outside and once a month on the inside!

Attached Files:

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I bet those windows are cleaned by a yankie smoking a roll up. Ba boom tish. I'll get me coat :)

9. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Inside and out for 12 quid yeah maybe.

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive hurd the shop prices in torquay r like £3 a pice 4 small £5 4 big ones comp is fearse guys under cuttin an all sorts nte mare there is about 8 window cleaners there fitein over shops

Advertisement