Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Swivel resi n aquatap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowsurfer

Was wonderin if this combi will work. as u have to twist pole on glass or frame to switch water on n off. All i can see is the brush swivellin n aquatap not switchin on?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard that those aquataps can be very anoying as is easy to turn the water on/off when you don't want to do so. Adding a swivel into the equation I would have thought would make things much worse to try controlling the water flow.

Yep the aquatap can switch itself off when twistin the pole when workin, but u just switch it back on real fast only needs a quarter turn n u keep both hands on pole so u dont have to balance pole with one arm n switch other devices with other. sometimes i soak the window, switch off n scrub, water back on for a big rinse.

The problem i hav with mine is the brush has a screw fittin n when u twist pole the brush twists in the socket somtimes n u hav to sort it, need some plumbers tape on thread to tigthen it up. Really needs a quikloq resi, but then the screw fitment givs you the adjustment to get brush square on some awkward angles like velux on roof above extensions.

Aquatap has saved me alot of water n frustration tryin to switch water off at source, which far outweighs the annoyance off it goin off now n then, operator error. Like mastering the wagtail, takes a bit of practice:) i saw it on a window cleanin resource youtube video. Fine for me just now n cheap:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Latest Posts

Back