Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Super-max 27ft + no.7 extension

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Hi guys

Decided to sell my old gardiner super-max 27th with the No.7 extension (to make 32ft in total)

I replaced it with exactly the same last summer along with a couple of extra extensions. I thought it would be handy or cool to have a spare, but all it’s doing is collecting cobwebs in the shed.

It’s life story: I owned it for 4 years using it on some jobs. I also have a 18ft pole I use on any jobs that’ll reach, so this super-max pole wasn’t used all the time. I looked after it & maintained it well for the first 2 years, didn’t really bother last two years.

Overall it’s in fine working condition. I haven’t heard any cracking sounds at all, there’s no cracks or splinters etc. But of course it’s used & well worn.
The No.7 extension section is in very good condition, as that wasn’t used much.

•Price: £325.00 o.n.o for the Pole & extension. Bournemouth area.
If you’re near by & interested you’re welcome to try it out first quickly.
•It will come with pole hose, an old & temperamental univalve & a gardiner superlite brush. Ready to use.

I can post it off on a tracked parcel for you, I’ve done that twice before when selling poles, we can negotiate a fair deal if you need to pay p&p as well.

(See attached pictures)

Attachments

• IMG_3949.jpeg
    IMG_3949.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3950.jpeg
    IMG_3950.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3952.jpeg
    IMG_3952.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3953.jpeg