Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole, quick loq twist valve?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hello Kevin. Welcome. Just a friendly note: if you post your enquiry on the pressure washing thread you'd be likely to attract a wider trade and more advice.

For telescopic power poles there are many companies offering a range in heights and materials from GRP to Carbon fibre

I'd firstly recommend looking on the Gutter Vacuum systems Ltd website at their in house brand

Secondly there are others:
streamline
equip2clean
Karcher and countless others

Hope that helps.

Austin

I've been using the quick loq twist valve today and it drove me nuts. I've used it with an Xtreme brush without too many issues, but today was a couple of quite grubby cleans using a super lite and the bloody thing kept moving to the off position when in use despite me really tightening it up. I think I'm going to go back to a little tap on the pole hose if it carries on.

Hello Kevin. Welcome. Just a friendly note: if you post your enquiry on the pressure washing thread you'd be likely to attract a wider trade and more advice.

For telescopic power poles there are many companies offering a range in heights and materials from GRP to Carbon fibre

I'd firstly recommend looking on the Gutter Vacuum systems Ltd website at their in house brand

Secondly there are others:
streamline
equip2clean
Karcher and countless others

Hope that helps.

Austin
Ah cheers Austin. Apologies for my ignorance.

Take care

Kevin.

I've been using the quick loq twist valve today and it drove me nuts. I've used it with an Xtreme brush without too many issues, but today was a couple of quite grubby cleans using a super lite and the bloody thing kept moving to the off position when in use despite me really tightening it up. I think I'm going to go back to a little tap on the pole hose if it carries on.
Weird, my first one went like that too though. No probs on that front with the newer ones, just the permanently getting fixed so you get a dribble, not a flow when in the on position. :confused:

Back