Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connecting This controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Magically ?‍♂️ No mate he’s no magician , just a window cleaner like the rest of us , desperate?   No mate I just needed a controller to run my other pump what I use away from window cleaning , 

must be having a bad day again eh ? anyways I didn’t pinch or robb anything, have a good day ?
Yeah always having a bad day. Try living with PTSD depression and anxiety whilst trying to hold your shite together and still offer genuine help to others 

Magically ?‍♂️ No mate he’s no magician , just a window cleaner like the rest of us , desperate?   No mate I just needed a controller to run my other pump what I use away from window cleaning , 

must be having a bad day again eh ? anyways I didn’t pinch or robb anything, have a good day ?
Hmm what an interesting attitude so your unconcerned about being in possession of an item that was sold illegally. The Ebay seller has accepted that the goods were received to him in error and do not belong to him. He is returning them.

By your rule if something should go missing "shall we say" from your van and then be sold by a person to whom it does not belong. Thats OK

Its a shame that the controller has now been damaged the PCO3 is more than just a pump control it did have other useful functions. 

Good luck in the brave new world

I assume that if the items were subject to a successful claim against couriers or insurance company they will be handed to the courier or insurance company?

It's great to see that the person selling them is returning them. Without buyers of stolen goods there would be very little theft!

Well done for spotting the items were from a stolen consignment. 

Sorry I apologize for getting somebody local to wire up the controller for me , at that time I didn’t know they was stolen , would you feel better if I dispose of this controller ? 

I assume that if the items were subject to a successful claim against couriers or insurance company they will be handed to the courier or insurance company?

It's great to see that the person selling them is returning them. Without buyers of stolen goods there would be very little theft!

Well done for spotting the items were from a stolen consignment. 
They couriers cover is based on weight of the consignment and there offer at the time was paltry to say the least. In the end we just took the Hit so it will be good to get them back.

They couriers cover is based on weight of the consignment and there offer at the time was paltry to say the least. In the end we just took the Hit so it will be good to get them back.
Ouch, that hurts. Great to get even some of them back then.  

That's the problem with theft, the g1ts don't realise the hurt they cause.  I can't believe how many 'used' tools I see in second hand shops, I bet a large proportion are not legit. 

Hope they arrive all safe and sound.

Sorry I apologize for getting somebody local to wire up the controller for me , at that time I didn’t know they was stolen , would you feel better if I dispose of this controller ? 
Accepted that you could not have been aware that the seller should not have had them. It is unfortunate that the unit has had the connectors bypassed. As to whether you dispose of the unit or not is up to you. Ideally I would like it returned. That said without your original post others may have also been caught out.

Surely the cost is covered by insurance or something so you weren’t  out of pocket ????
On this occasion we were out of pocket and got caught out. we have changed things since.

Accepted that you could not have been aware that the seller should not have had them. It is unfortunate that the unit has had the connectors bypassed. As to whether you dispose of the unit or not is up to you. Ideally I would like it returned. That said without your original post others may have also been caught out.

On this occasion we were out of pocket and got caught out. we have changed things since.
Ime certainly not condoning the scum bags that steal and try and profit from it they deserve all they get it’s the likes of you and the innocent person who buys this stuff that I feel sorry for , hopefully it didn’t cost you to much ???

As we bang on about,  do not buy window cleaning equipment from Ebay, 

There are plenty of legitimate window cleaning suppliers nationwide and many honest recommendations on here also, 

Unfortunately you'll have to spend serious money to get serious kit 

No warranty 

No support 

No authenticity 

No traceability 
Alarm bells should have been ringing when the advert stated £225 and it was listed for £39

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been made very clear that the controller you bought is part of a stolen batch of controllers and the legal owner has made himself known and made you aware of it been stolen, so legally and morally the item should be returned to the legal owner.

@Ian Sheppardis a respected member and supplier who comes on here and helps members as best he can with products his company has produced which almost every window cleaner on here uses everyday in our working days without the controllers and Ian we wouldn't be where we are today.

It's been made very clear that the controller you bought is part of a stolen batch of controllers and the legal owner has made himself known and made you aware of it been stolen, so legally and morally the item should be returned to the legal owner.

@Ian Sheppardis a respected member and supplier who comes on here and helps members as best he can with products his company has produced which almost every window cleaner on here uses everyday in our working days without the controllers and Ian we wouldn't be where we are today.
Ok Micheal 

I don’t think @Wind o kleen had the slightest idear that he had bought something that was stolen  , both he and @Ian Sheppard are the victims hear and don’t feel that  he should be  criticised  for what has happens to be fair it could have been anyone of us in that situation  
By some of the comments you would of thought I robbed them? never mind I’ve raised a case with eBay 

I don’t think @Wind o kleen had the slightest idear that he had bought something that was stolen  , both he and @Ian Sheppard are the victims hear and don’t feel that  he should be  criticised  for what has happens to be fair it could have been anyone of us in that situation  
I agree Paul there isn't any winners in this situation and it's ? for both of them, no one wants what has happened for it to be them.

As for Ebay it's a case of ??? as it's Hooky Street for a lot of stuff

Totally agree that’s why I won’t buy stuff off eBay , you have no idear what’s fake , stolen or genuine 
I gave up on ebay years ago, its just a corridor for garbage.

I prefer Amazon for non Window Cleaning related household items.

A better degree of delivery and return options available 

Back