Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory Clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So the client took forever to confirm this job but i got it now and doing it next Tuesday. I've bought some no nonsense degreaser and had 1 question about it....when it drips onto their dirty patio while im cleaning, do you think it will leave clean spots where it has removed dirt from patio? Thats only disaster i can foresee

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I wouldn’t worry about that at all you’re over thinking fella. It’s never happened when i’ve used it. Besides, if it did, you’re doing them a favour anyway by making them notice how clean it could be lol.

So the client took forever to confirm this job but i got it now and doing it next Tuesday. I've bought some no nonsense degreaser and had 1 question about it....when it drips onto their dirty patio while im cleaning, do you think it will leave clean spots where it has removed dirt from patio? Thats only disaster i can foresee

Only chance of this happening is if the gutter downpipes are open and run onto the patio but as @Incheck says then they need to pay you for cleaning the patio.

Back