Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New traditional window cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Going back ten yrs i was a solo windie up my ladder when a SKY engineer was at the house next door ,his ladder was screwed to the wall and he started preaching to me about ladder saftey and why i should not be on one wearing trainers.In the conver he confessed he had had a ladder fall in the recent past,due to wearing all the safety gear ,he was unaware he was falling till too late !
Anyhoo about a month ago i was cleaning on my ladder in a nearby town who should be installing a SKY dish on a ladder nearby but the same guy!
He didnt remember me but i did him.
As we chatted he said that nearly All the sky engineers have been now made redundant due to new technology theres no need for dishes .He was fitting an old style dish only because the new techno doesnt always work in rare cases. I found it really funny that this preacher was now up shitcreek jobwise sitting in the depot most every day doing nowt -and gave him my tip......start cleaning windows .

Back