Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof - where am I going wrong?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

no lol I’m saying a con roof with all the guttering cleaned and emptied including all the windows etc and we can easily do it in less than a day. I didn’t make myself clear lol
Start spraying hypo on the SFGs, conny roof and any other pvc and it will all come together. I used to be particular and try and get the wfp brush into all the tricky bits but now the hypo does it for me. It means all I have to clean is the big bits with the brush and saves alot of time and energy. Try it on your own house, all you need is a backpack, wfp with a spray jet attached and away you go.

Start spraying hypo on the SFGs, conny roof and any other pvc and it will all come together. I used to be particular and try and get the wfp brush into all the tricky bits but now the hypo does it for me. It means all I have to clean is the big bits with the brush and saves alot of time and energy. Try it on your own house, all you need is a backpack, wfp with a spray jet attached and away you go.
You still need to give it a light rub with the pole to loosen the dirt otherwise it’s still there but translucent, if it’s not removed it gives a rough surface for more algae growth to get a grip on and come back quicker . But it is much quicker and hypo will kill the spores unlike the de greaser products then a quick rinse and it comes up like new .

You still need to give it a light rub with the pole to loosen the dirt otherwise it’s still there but translucent, if it’s not removed it gives a rough surface for more algae growth to get a grip on and come back quicker . But it is much quicker and hypo will kill the spores unlike the de greaser products then a quick rinse and it comes up like new .
The alga on my roof under the solar panels begins to show after I have sprayed with hypo only 8 months previous. I think its the rainwater coming off the panels. Might try biocide next year to see if it lasts longer.

M

no lol I’m saying a con roof with all the guttering cleaned and emptied including all the windows etc and we can easily do it in less than a day. I didn’t make myself clear lol
I can do a decent sized one the same cleaning as yours on my own within 4hrs, are both of you in your 70's ?

Latest Posts

Back