Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Constructor brush....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sorry for late reply, didn't see your message . did you end up buying one in the end?  I ordered the original as the bristles are more suited to british windows and frames   the swift was nice on the windows but couldn't get in the deep gaps on some frames .

but the upstroke is meant to be good also

hope this helps

ive never seen any good review about this brush apart from the peole that's connected with it
i am not connected with reach it. got the beast 12" last year and loved it/hated it for awhile. after getting used to it and customizing it including upgrade to hydroblade i love it. now i have 3 12 inch and a brand new 16 inch.

depending on the window and your technique rinsing is either unnecessary or lightning fast. 

i am not connected with reach it. got the beast 12" last year and loved it/hated it for awhile. after getting used to it and customizing it including upgrade to hydroblade i love it. now i have 3 12 inch and a brand new 16 inch.

depending on the window and your technique rinsing is either unnecessary or lightning fast. 
is the beast good on leads? is it durable ? what technique do u use? I go along the top frame once or twice then frames once  and then just start from bottom of each window up and then down across bottom and up then down etc: always finish on the downward stroke.  only on massive panes will I give it a final rinse with the fanning method just to be sure .  whats your method for new cleans? I think I over rinse them.

Rinsing is the same with the gardiners extreme brush

I have it on a swivel and rarely have to actually rinse just go down the glass side to side with the swivel

is the beast good on leads? is it durable ? what technique do u use? I go along the top frame once or twice then frames once  and then just start from bottom of each window up and then down across bottom and up then down etc: always finish on the downward stroke.  only on massive panes will I give it a final rinse with the fanning method just to be sure .  whats your method for new cleans? I think I over rinse them.
beast end bristles wear fairly quickly but are cheap, i currently have some white spline and some green spline in the end caps.

i am in central canada, most homes are done 1 maybe 2 times per year so all are pretty dirty. also i almost always wash the frames which are dirty and often oxidized so i always over wash and rinse the top going sideways and vertical scrubs before washing main area of glass. after a good scrub i am finished if vertical as rinse follows brush sometimes i will fan to finish.

sometimes when working on low windows i find it more effecient to off glass rinse because of the working angle here the hydroblade completely destroys pencil jets on hydrophobic glass.

sometimes the beast bristles will get tangled but they can be combed out quite easily.

we have virtually know leaded windows here but do have georgian style aka french panes/cutups/true divided lights although not many but my favourite so far for them is an unger car wash brush (flocked) with a bistle spray bar and side to side fitted.

Rinsing is the same with the gardiners extreme brush

I have it on a swivel and rarely have to actually rinse just go down the glass side to side with the swivel
it is possible to rinse on glass with a monofilament brush when but the glass is dirty i find the constructor rinse is definitely more dependable and faster.

Latest Posts

Back