Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Constructor wfp brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like to try new things like this. Had a 16" version in my shopping cart and almost ordered. But with shipping it was £130 ish. Plus customs are going to sting you and the handling fee. I just couldn't bring myself to spend over £150 on a brush. He needs a UK stockist

I must agree as the price point of any new product has to be reasonable and easily available from a stockist in the country you reside. That is something Terry will also have to work on if his new brush is going to be a success.

Guys, FYI i've been using the prototype of this brush over here in NZ for the last 3 months and I've found it 'shockingly' good. I was only supplied with cheap 'tester' bristles and they haven't deformed, broken or fallen apart in anyway whatsoever. It's a hell of an interesting concept and I was really skeptical when I first set it up but the feel on the glass is second to none. (my previous favourite brush blocks were the Tucker and the TecBuks)...The top feed jets are superb, but as well as that you have the option of putting an either/and feed in the centre of the stock. I haven't used any other brush, regardless of the job, since I received it.

Interesting feedback.

What is the width of the brush and what's the weight. I found the earlier Tecbuk Aerial brush for too heavy, and I wasn't the only one.

I must agree as the price point of any new product has to be reasonable and easily available from a stockist in the country you reside. That is something Terry will also have to work on if his new brush is going to be a success.

I like to try new things like this. Had a 16" version in my shopping cart and almost ordered. But with shipping it was £130 ish. Plus customs are going to sting you and the handling fee. I just couldn't bring myself to spend over £150 on a brush. He needs a UK stockist
He needs a major player in the wfp world as a UK supplier. I'm not so sure that that will be easy for him to find one.

Spending that kind of money on a brush is a big ask of anyone.

For me its easier and quicker to swap brushes than start a major strip down to replace bristles to accommodate a different job, especially if that job will be completed in a short time.

RIGHT!....THAT'S IT :mad: :mad: :mad: ....

......PERRY......his name begins with a 'P' :rolleyes:......

Had enough of you sitting at the back of the class not paying attention....come sit at the front young Smurfy :rofl:.

Ooops! sorry I must try harder pingo /emoticons/biggrin.png

RIGHT!....THAT'S IT :mad: :mad: :mad: ....

......PERRY......his name begins with a 'P' :rolleyes:......

Had enough of you sitting at the back of the class not paying attention....come sit at the front young Smurfy :rofl:.

Perry if your are reading this which I'm sure you are then I'm sorry for the typo /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back