Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers hey!! ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had a customer, fairly big house, bit of a show off. As I give all my customers next clean dates, he knows when I am back to clean. Anyway he has this old blue 412 Ferrari saloon car, admittedly it's a stunner very nice for it's age. Whenever I was there to clean the windows he would park it in the most (for what he seemed) awkward position and would make a fuss of offering to move the car if it was in the way. "No no problem" I would say and just work around it with the poles..clearly looking for me to start a conversation about his overpriced fiat to which I didn't even give him the pleasure of glancing at it.

Next door was on a quarterly round, and when go there, I can see the Fiat is away and the Honda is out, parked sensibly as I look over the fence.

So I come to clean the windows again, Fiat back in another awkward place, he comes out...hold on I'll just move it..

So say to him, you know I clean next doors windows (he didn't know this) on a quarterly clean and your Fiat (actually said that) is never out or in the way. You know, if your that worried about the car being in the way don't park it there and out the Honda there instead. He laughed nervously..Yeah sure i guess I could do that.

Wasn't long after that he passed away sadly from cancer. That was sad left 2 little girls behind and a wife who was like this little sparrow of a person..sad.
What happened to the Fiat?

charge the price you are happy at £10 for 10 / 15 minutes work is brilliant compared to what some tradesmen get £40 / £50 an hour. north east this is the norm. new builds going from £12 / £15 . Be happy that you are getting customers. We have never had so many new start ups. All trying to biuld a round

All depends how confident you are cleaning quick. I took a lad out when selling some work. I left him standing he just could not keep up .

Latest Posts

Back