Customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SPCleaning, Jun 25, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Recently I have binned a lot of under priced work, to make way for better work at a higher rate.

Seemed like a good plan, but I have had a number of requests left on my answer phone today for similar small jobs and now i'm not too sure how to play it.
    I know prices vary a lot from area to area, but this will give an idea.

£6/£7 are being binned to be replaced with £15 and up. I can't charge £15 for a 2 bed semi so what do you tell these people?

Or maybe have a minimum charge of say £10
    Any thoughts.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

At the end of the day it's your shout what you do so only you can decide what is best for you.

All I can say is don't shoot yourself in the foot which I think you may have done so already.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Keep em all! Do the crappy ones when you have a couple of spare hours on a Friday afternoon. Look at it as beer money for the night or petrol for the motor.

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

If they are good payers then keep them!

Advertisement