Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dead end issue..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi guys, ive recently moved around my set up in the van and having troubles with the controller showing dead end. After auto calibrating, it will work perfectly for however long (be it 5 minutes, or 2 hours) but then it will show dead end and the flow will just die down to nothing until auto calibrated again.
I use a univalve and that seems to cause an issue when its closed for a longer period.
Any help is appreciated, thanks

If you have moved things round and now have the problem first thing I would double check is all the connections. Reason being is that DE detection is based on the current the motor pulls. So a poor connection can heat up and cause excess current to be drawn. Connections can look good but have corrosion causing problems, fuse holders are a classic corrosion spot!
I don't suppose you have a spare pump you could swap over to see if it's a failing pump causing an increased current draw.
@Ian Sheppard (Spring Controllers) wrote a great article on Dead End here: DE ( Dead End ) Why set it it might help.

I never use auto cal, as I never found it worked for me, I just set it manually and never have any issues whether I am using a 22ft pole or 40ft pole and cleaning the highest windows.

Latest Posts

Back