Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Death of the Defender is EU Racism! Time to get out of the EU!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There have always been halfhearted excuses as to why we should leave the EU but now they have said that the Land Rover Defender no longer meets EU emissions standard so today the last of this classic piece of British history rolled off the production line.
Did Volkswagen pull their entire line when we discovered they had been cheating on emissions test? Nope they just quietly let everyone forget about it and carried on!

EU? Conceived by the Germans, based in Frankfurt, VW? A German company once again, Land Rover? British, so we are yet again to be persecuted by an oppressive dictatorship regime, the 4th Reich is going strong!

This is my proposal of proof that the EU is nothing more than an organisation formed by the Krauts to discriminate against everyone except them!!

Out I say! :bangheadwall:
EU costs us a fortune and refuses to allow us to protect our borders. Were the benefit system for the word. If we stay in it will ruin our island within the next generation. We are being invaded and fought 2 world wars to stop this in the past. More migrants have been allowed into Britain in the last 5 years than there was in the 50s 60s and 70s.

Look at London where a native Englishman is a minority. Look at the crime in Birmingham Bradford Leicester. Need I go on, We must come out of the EU or were finished.

Think you can mate.

No you can't. My parents have lived there 25 years & could not claim nothing & even had to get there own medical insurance or pay to be seen. In Spain also you get vouchers not money.

No you can't. My parents have lived there 25 years & could not claim nothing & even had to get there own medical insurance or pay to be seen. In Spain also you get vouchers not money.

Perhaps it's changed?

Claiming unemployment in Spain for work done in another EU country

Someone becoming resident in Spain who has paid contributions in any EU or EEA (European Economic Area) country may use those social security contributions to receive unemployment benefits in Spain.

Request form E301 (a record of contributions made) from the local Employment office before moving to Spain.

Latest Posts

Back