Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY pure water fed kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for everyone how try to help my. I bought my system less them £1000. It's all working fine,but one of the pumps has a problem because is doesn’t want to pick up the water. Everyone have any good Idea for that? "Battery is full of charge,,

View attachment 25610
It could be one of three things if it isn't a failure inside the pump.;

1, the pump is sucking air rather than water. The only section is a leak before the pump at the connectors. The pump head (below the motor) could also be loose.

2, the pump inlet and outlet have been connected incorrectly - there is usually an arrow on the housing indicating direction of flow

or

3, the pump has a stuck non-return valve inside. This could be when the pump has dried out after not being used for a long time. To unstick this valve you can connect a hose from a garden tap to your inlet side and slowly open the garden tap. The pressure from the water will push the valve off its seat.

What brand of tds did you buy? We recommend suppliers solely on the grounds that we know they sell trade standard calibrated reputable brands such as HM digital.

Many ebay amazon listings are inferior cheap non calibrated units which can deliver incorrect values and a false sense of security with your water parts per million reading. 
HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range, 1 ppm Resolution, 3% Readout Accuracy

16321217923342057489436289499402.jpg

Back