Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Equipment for WFP system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyway as you can see @Stedon there’s different options, buy a long pole & take sections off, or buy a couple of different poles.

I just personally prefer have a 10ft for bungalows, 18ft for most stuff, and a 27 for dorma windows & skylights.,

Ladders I rarely use, but I have a set of 2.2m triples. I use them on just 2 jobs, both 8 weekly. I don’t carry them the rest of the time, keep them in the garden.

Hope it it goes well for you ?

Anyway as you can see @Stedon there’s different options, buy a long pole & take sections off, or buy a couple of different poles.

I just personally prefer have a 10ft for bungalows, 18ft for most stuff, and a 27 for dorma windows & skylights.,

Ladders I rarely use, but I have a set of 2.2m triples. I use them on just 2 jobs, both 8 weekly. I don’t carry them the rest of the time, keep them in the garden.

Hope it it goes well for you ?
I'm basically the same we always carry the bungelows clx4, 2 x 18' and theslx22 is left permanently on the van for the odd window and for a spare just in case needed my Slx25 plus extension are put on the van as and when needed. 

Hmmm....   if only we had a company 'operations manual' to go along with the company handbook.  And great idea, i'll look into training staff instead of just having random workers show up and having to guess as to what they're doing and how to to do it. ?

And yes Pat, your entire clippings above come across with an assumption that I really haven't given a minutes thought to running a company or training it's employees properly.   
???

Nah but seriously I'm just having a laugh not trying to replace Dave.

I was literally adding to a conversation. I have no idea what you do with regards to training etc and you didn't say when people started telling you that you could be liable etc you just said you were insured. Should someone be looking to employ in the future I wanted to add that to the conversation with the hope of helping people.

Also that picture you put up was a bit childish.....

Just a bit of banter dude and if Darren felt it was too far he would have said on here directly or in a message. If he was super offended he has my phone number, i'm sure he would have called or text. Just tryna lighten the mood, it's Christmas after all!

Back