Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Flow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So if I changed the wiring from the pump to the controller it would not work nor make a difference ? Cause there's only 2 wires so will only have to switch them over. The wiring to the battery must be right as it wouldn't work , correct? Sorry if I sound dumb. Never really dealt with electrics. Jus followed diagram.

So if I changed the wiring from the pump to the controller it would not work nor make a difference ? Cause there's only 2 wires so will only have to switch them over. The wiring to the battery must be right as it wouldn't work , correct? Sorry if I sound dumb. Never really dealt with electrics. Jus followed diagram.

did you watch video ?

it will show how to wire it up

If you aren't on a water meter then don't bother. The tax man won't let you claim for any assumed water useage if you aren't on a meter.

We have a pump in our backpack that seems to pulse very quickly - especially noticeable on the first speed. The pump isn't cutting out and restarting. I assume that it is something to do with the design of the pump and how it operates so nothing to do with your controller if this is the same symptom.

The Shurflo pumps we use on the van give a continous jet of water no matter how slow they are set to pump at. But this is down to the rotary design of the pump.

Don't change the wiring around to your flow controller - it will burnt it out. Some advice on here is really very questionable, but bets they won't replace it for you if you followed their advice.

When you brought the pump before you had a controller it had 3 wires and it worked fine .When you got the controller you should have had to remove the wire to the pressure switch so you have now 2 wires .Hope this makes sense

No , took it to shop. Swapped pump over and nothing. Wiring was fine. Just bought another backpack that has a lower flow rate. I'll use pump controller when I put van mount in. I don't understand why it still pulsates. Bought x2 30m of pole tubing for £8 each though. /emoticons/biggrin.png . Do u know any places like home base that will sell male hozelock tail connectors ?

Cheers anyway

Lol. No. What would u say is a good length of tubing for a 30 ft pole ? So I can do quite big properties without moving the pack. Do u use a van mount?

i use a total diffrent system with my pole, this is how i do most of them!

yer i use a van mount.

gallery_5113_7_1289253.jpg

I need to sort out my van , it gets too messy quickly. Gonna go home base and see what I can find. I used to have a 400l tank fitted in my van but it was situated in the middle. Used to do my nut in , no room for anything else. This was years ago when they first brought them out. Now I just use jerry cans. But I'm thinking bout buying another van mount and starting again once I've converted all my work to wfp. Any advice on making the change.

Like ur website and how straight to the point ur article on pure water was without boring ur customer with an essay.

How bigs ur tank? 400l

cant think of any at the minute, but if you have anything u need to know, just ask.

cheers, i think at times you can say tomuch about things and bored them!

I have a 250lt tanks at the bottom and then a 125lt tank on top of that!

Latest Posts

Back