Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Working

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Like any type of selling it's simply a numbers game so the more people you speak to the more money you will make. My advice is get out there and win the work whatever it takes (within reason) as the work will not come to you.

Also go through your cutomer database and if they have not been contacted for a while give them a call to see if you can be of any service this year. /emoticons/wink.png

Like any type of selling it's simply a numbers game so the more people you speak to the more money you will make. My advice is get out there and win the work whatever it takes (within reason) as the work will not come to you.
Also go through your cutomer database and if they have not been contacted for a while give them a call to see if you can be of any service this year. /emoticons/wink.png
good advice there smurf ,i do this ak and was very surprised at the amount of people i contacted and they would have the same work done again a year later . getting the right canvasser is hard , you need somebody with the gift of the gab and they will get you loads of work

im doing it now mate ive got work on now,going to look into a canvasing team later.i do feel like a girl :lol:
Dont quit mate like I said I was the same as you last year. A bit of door work to tide you over till things pick up is a smart move also, and then in a years time you will be like what the ..... was I moaning for Ive got too much on now /emoticons/biggrin.png

work is picking up again but not windows but i aint to fussed about them and im going to take your advice smurf on offering big cleans that are one offs ect.

im still going around banging flyers out/cards this is how i started my business once the sun comes out the phone will ring but if we have another summer like last year i will sink!!lol.

cheers lads NO SURRENDER!!!

Dont quit mate like I said I was the same as you last year. A bit of door work to tide you over till things pick up is a smart move also, and then in a years time you will be like what the ..... was I moaning for Ive got too much on now /emoticons/biggrin.png
nice1 mate your rite keep moving forward god ive been depressed lol

We can all get depressed from time to time but need to keep a positive attitude and more importantly keep focused on growing your business. /emoticons/wink.png

I think its great the way the Irish go to so much trouble to celebrate an English Saint
lol i think its great how everyones celebrates paddys day but are scared to celebrate st georges day but thats another argument.

I think its great the way the Irish go to so much trouble to celebrate an English Saint
its near impossible to say where st patrick was born ,some records claim kilpatrick near dunbarton in scotland others say wales and england

AK I've just come back in from going that quote I mentioned earlier and guess what it came to exactly £255 also now been booked in.

When I asked how did you hear about me the customer said "from your website and was very impressed reading the feedback". So it just goes to show how powerful a website with recommendations on can be. No hard selling required as the customer already had made up their mind who they wanted to do the work. /emoticons/wink.png

you are rite the window round for me isnt working ill keep what i have and start to offer one of deep cleans as you say may be better idea as i come across so many people who dont want a regular window cleaner.
i offer a wide range as it is really,dont know what else to offer lol i do gardens property work pointing,windows gutters painting jet washing what more is there lol.

i honestly almost folded it all up ive spent half the winter on diazapan due to stress and relationship stress due to income worries.

it dosent help when a working man hits a spot of trouble and he can get no help after all the taxs hes paid ect.

yet you can come here not speak english and get everything ive seen it with my own eyes.

check this out gave a woman a quote this week 9 windows and a conny i said £12 or £24 one off clean not a single reply back!!this is what im up against

smurf thats good pal well done,ive had a few jobs via my website only problem with mine is its not a www.

thats a nice slice of work you got there

Cheers AK...Now you can see why I don't need a large window cleaning round as I get plenty of ad-hoc work like that.

Maybe get dodger to help you out on the website front as what I have seen from his work is very good /emoticons/wink.png

Back