Fastest Fire And Rehire In History

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Dodger, Nov 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Got to first house this morning which is a pensioner that I converted from trad to pole around 4-5 months ago and ask everytime if there are any problems.

I started to walk down drive with trolley and she poked her head out and shouted I don't want the pole (no smut please) so after a few words I just said ok no worries.

Anyway I went cleaned next house, got a new customer next door whilst there so thought not so bad then and went back to car to get a fresh barrel cos the new first clean would use a full one. Old ladies husband shouts me cos parked outside there, ang on mate she changed her mind can ya do ours.

Bless her I think she might be a bit, well ya know. She forgot I'd been using the pole for months lol.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ha love it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Oh Bless the old dear

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

What can ya say, I just reminded her how many times I'd done it with pole and why then cleaned her windows.

When she asked how much it was I shoulda doubled it and said can't ya remember I put it up last year lol.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Bless... the old dear sounds shot away

Advertisement